Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could anyone take a pic of there Fuel Rail Pressure sensor Connector. I prematurely cut mine to replace with a new one and I do not know what color wire goes where? So a detailed pic to where I can see the color wires would be great! Thanks guys, I know its specific so if I don't get a pic I understand. :cry:

·
Mr. Stangarang
2,620 Posts
I can get you a pic in about 4 hours or so, putting my motor together at a different location than where my car is.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks fellas. Mine is also an 04! I made a mistake in the wiring and it cost me an ECU...dern. Got the new ECU and want to triple check everything before I install it and get the PATS system to work.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow! You guys really came through! Thanks for taking the time out of your day for helping me out didnt need another fried ecu!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmm ..getting ready to hook up and realized I don't have that all red wire. My wire is green n gray..hmm

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Never mind....have you ever made a mistake and had to call yourself stupid! Ugh. I had the wrong connector all together. Got everything fixed...PATS system is being worked on as we speak. Thanks again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts