Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so here it is ... ill start ...

My day sucked :D it was just long as hell then i went to work to hang out with some friends... its a skating rink i can do that... and my boss flipped on me... cause here is why... monday night i was working with this 80 year old lady and she decided to take out the trash i told her that she should just wait a few more minutes and let me do it ... she said no im not doing anything... ill do it...

next thing i know i see her walking around with 3 big bags that are almost as tall as her and im like BEV!! stop you want me to get it? she was like nah i got it... i was like well ya better get it im not gonna do it and we both just cracked up laughing and w.e well i though she took it out side and threw it away... okay so back to today... i go in and my boss is like... did bev tell you to take out the trash and you said no you do it im not going to do it, and then she told you to take it to the can and you said you were going to then never did... I was like what the ****... god damn old lady sold me out... and now my boss is all pissy at me... i can't tell him the truth cause then this lil old lady will get in trouble...

take one for the team? ha now i have what 2 strikes according to him in less then a week ... ****in old nut

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
:lmao :lmao

HAHAHAH

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
she is pretty much like my grandmother i can't do that to her... i should guilt trip her and try to get for to buy me something expensive :D

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Actually to tell you the truth if you told him about the old lady chances are he wouldnt beleve you and that would be strike 3. Because he thinks your blaming it on a little old lady

1 - 20 of 20 Posts