Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MP2 Performance. The logo is right above my current sig. in the post above. Its also on the license plate. Thanks

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I know this doesn't have lightning but it looks pretty cool. I will redo it with lightning if you want though.

It looks huge on here but it will be about the size of mine without resizing it at all. I have already tested it and it is ready to be put in.

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks F-in sweet. Tell me how to put it in my sig. Walk me thru it if you can I am not sure how to do it. Thanks man.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Awesome...I'm glad you like it.

It is the exact same way that you put the picture in there now. I think on a pc you'll just right click on the picture of the signature I made and it will give you a little option box. You will click save to as or something like that.

Then you will go to your "edit signature" in the "user pc". You will go down to browse in the "edit signature" section and then you will find where you saved that picture. I saved the file as your screen name so look for that title.

Once you have selected it and hit the "preview" button you will see it is in the little window under the text box. Push the little orange words that say to insert the picture. You will see that it gave you the code in the text box. Copy the code and put it in the text box in the position where you want everything to appear.

That should be everything. I am a little tired right now so I may have missed something but I think that's it.

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got it. Thanks again. It was definatly worth the wait. I especialy like how you did the shop name. I may have to get new decals made that look like that, without the connecting rod. Great work.
Rep

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Cool man. You're definitely welcome.

Yeah I can take out the connecting rod if you want now. Looking at it it is kind of bugging me. It takes down the readability of the MP2Performance. I thought shop name that looked pretty cool too when I did it. I am a type guy though. It's the career I chose.

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea if its not too much trouble, move it some where or hell just take it out. up to you.

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats Perfect. I like it that way better. Thanks again man. Great work.

:drink

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey one more thing. If you have it as a full size picture can I have that too? I would love that as my computer desktop background. If not thats cool.

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That'll work!. Thanks again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts