Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an unusual favor to ask of anybody reading this. i'm looking for a 1971 mustang (location doesn't matter, price doesn't matter, and condition doesn't matter) preferrably a mach 1 if possible, but i'll take what i can get. the only thing that matters is it HAD TO BE BUILT ON NOVEMBER 30TH, 1970.

i know it's unlikely for me to find one, but any help i can get will be awesome, and i'll drive anywhere in the country to pick it up. keep your eyes peeled for one

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
I know a buddy that has one for sale I know its a long shot but I'll see when it was built.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks broseph, let me know

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice to see that you are so crazy about this car...there are many second hand cars available you search there you will easily get there..

·
:)
11,583 Posts
Damn you're buying someone a car for there birthday with no price limit? Can you pay off the rest of my mw2 game? Its only $40!

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha no, i'm not buying it, just helping somebody else find it.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump..

it'd be cool if somebody could help me out..

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was Looking at the door tags on my 1971's ... They Dont say when they was built.

I'm just trying to at least tell you how to tell when a 1971 was built.
thanks man, i was hoping you'd be able to help.

i figured i'd have to figure out what the vin number was for a car built on that date, then just look for a car based on that. if i decode the vin, i will be able to figure out the day it was built, right?

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that sucks :(

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts