Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I crashed my mustang in december and i broke my back windshield, smashed the quarter panel, passenger door, passenger fender, and my bumper was ripped off and i dont really think it is worth fixing but the motor and trans and interior and all that are still good so i want to drop all that into another mustang. Please let me know if anybody has one or found one for pretty cheap looking to spend around $2500. I need a 94-98 body style.

·
Registered
187 Posts
swap all that **** into a 65-69 fastback and carb it. restomods are baad asss!!

last yeaz in mm&ff there was a 65(?) with a full 03 cobra drivetrain,frame and interior. it was so dirty!!!

·
zippeewannabee
3,221 Posts
do you think you could find the link to that page. i am really interested to see what it looked like..

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yea ill try and find it when i get back from work. Im gonna say it was like may? Of last year. It was a yellow fastback.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Naw they didnt carb that one. But if i was to swap my 2V into a resto id definatly carb it for that old school sound and feel lol. Plus i love the look of Air cleaners.

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
yea i love it to....dude you should find a 65-67 coupe and make it a nice sleeper that you can daily drive....my dad always talks about doing that. there is a 67 in the next town over with a 6 banger in it he wants like 6k for it...body is alright some scratches....think about something like that....

·
Registered
187 Posts
Screaming Yellow “SN65″ Mustang

FOUND THE 65 COBRA!! haha there was a write up on this site. check it out its soooooooooo sexy. probably scares the helll out of people!

·
Registered
1 Posts
IM looking into getting a 65 mustang, without a motor or trans and modding it instead of just restoring it. i need advice on what i should use for the best fit and performance. any help? where can i go for advice if im looking in the wrong spot?

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
wrong post but just look on ebay...its kinda hard to find a roller that the body work is all done and alls it needs is an engine trans and interior....but they are out there...search around look on ebay...i found a 69 mach 1 that was done except engine and trans the guy wanted 20k for it....as far as performance you can go many ways...IMO id go with a 351 and put a nice 5 speed in it and make it a daily driver....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts