Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my clutch is pretty much gone anyone have any idea where i can get a decent clutch for a reasonable price ..my last one i bought was ebay and was a piece of **** so id rather not go that route again

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
autozone, lifetime warranty FTW

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
you cant warranty a clutch, if they do have warranty's thats retarded, dealerships dont even warranty it just because people dont know how to drive

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you cant warranty a clutch, if they do have warranty's thats retarded, dealerships dont even warranty it just because people dont know how to drive
they actually do lifetime warranty them i used to work there but idk i really dont trust that either i dont want to be replacing my clutch every year

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
they do warrenty them I worked there,

and roush they are pretty decent clutches no performance clutch by far but for the price and the warranty they are good, normal driving you can see a good 3-5 years out of them, then you get a free one

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
if they do its stupid IMO
lol blame duralast lol, they just resurface the pressure plate and put in new bearings costs them 30 bucks to resale a clutch for 250

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
and what about the clutch disc
and if the flywheel isnt resurfaced on the car and they just keep gettting it every year or couple months

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
probably replace the clutch disc as well but rebuilding a clutch would be cheap for them, and once a year they will replace it but if you bring one in like every 2-3 months they stop

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if they do its stupid IMO

yeah but duralast warranties all of their products lifetime
but i guess ill keep looking around i really dont want to spend much as im gonna be handing it down to my brother but dont want him having problems with the car

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
yeah but duralast warranties all of their products lifetime
but i guess ill keep looking around i really dont want to spend much as im gonna be handing it down to my brother but dont want him having problems with the car
duralast will be great I think its 145 for a v6 mustang one, and he can just use your number to get the free replacement but the clutch can handle a pretty good beating

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i looked at it and its aboiut 250 so yeah
im guessing im gonna have to go with that i mean nothing beats a lifetime warranty but still the hassle of replacing it

im still gonna be looking around

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
250??? it went up lol

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
could be where your loacated lol, my hillbilly town everything if cheaper lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts