Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys as u know i have my fox totaled..im lookin for a new one and cant seem to find one...im trying to find a roller with the body and int in decent shape some where near mass....cant seem to find one ...any ideas?

·
meh
5,272 Posts
I was in the exact same position as you. I totaled my 89 5.0 hatch. My uncle found an AD in the local newspaper for a moving sale.. a guy was moving and was selling his toys. I picked up the 87 notch 2.3 roller for $400. New interior with APC seats, new black paint, and a AJE K-member for a 5.4L. He had a brand new 32v 5.4L Navigator engine and tranny he was planning to drop in. I could have bought the engine.. but I had a wrecked 5.0 and little cash.

He also had a perfect '65 2+2 coupe that he restored with a 900 HP engine in it. He ended up selling it for 15k. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I had been looking for nearly 2 years prior to that; I looked at at least 20 different cars trying to find the right one. I nearly gave up at one point and put my wrecked car on craigslist. Everyone wanted to buy parts, nobody wanted the whole car.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
i have an extra one.....but im in md

·
Atomized
1,397 Posts
one of my boys bought a 8.5 cert car with a dart block turbo set up. 5 lug all black and leather interior like 600 hp for 9k. bad ass ****

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
if you're willing to come to georgia, i'll sell you a 1993 LX 2.3 coupe and a 1990 LX 5.0 hatch for $4,000

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
yeah, its a 91 in great shape, straight as can be, minimal rust, completely stock...upper and lower intake are off right now, but when together runs great

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
its not a roller though, full car

·
Newblet
720 Posts
if you're willing to come to georgia, i'll sell you a 1993 LX 2.3 coupe and a 1990 LX 5.0 hatch for $4,000
plus he'll give you a blowjob just for coming to look at the cars...

but I'll let you in on a secret...Bubba will give you one even if you dont look at the cars ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts