Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to put purchase a set of these wheels for the wife's Fusion. Can anyone help me out with a quick chop? I'm at work and can't do it myself.

Thanks! :D

·
I Eat Baby Stangs
3,928 Posts
did ur wife's fusion have the 18" sport wheels? My girlfriend has a 2009 SEL with the 17" rims and we're looking to change them out for either the 18" sport wheels or the sport wheels off of the 2010's. The ones u photochoped on look really good.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
did ur wife's fusion have the 18" sport wheels? My girlfriend has a 2009 SEL with the 17" rims and we're looking to change them out for either the 18" sport wheels or the sport wheels off of the 2010's. The ones u photochoped on look really good.
She just has the 16" steel wheels with wheel covers. The 18" SAP wheels are actually what I'm after too but they are a PITA to find.

BTW...the 10 spoke Edge wheels are the same exact wheel only in a painted finish (silver or charcoal) rather than the machined. If you don't care about having the machined finish, the Edge wheels are alot cheaper.

The 18" ADR wheels that I posted above are only $249.99 + $150.00 shipping. Let me know if you're interested and I'll post a link to the auction.

·
Cones = Yummy!
2,241 Posts
I've got an MKZ (Lincoln Fusion..) I've been looking at black 18" with a red lip.. kind of tuner.. but that body style looks sic with the dark wheels...

Google H&R's MKZ

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've got an MKZ (Lincoln Fusion..) I've been looking at black 18" with a red lip.. kind of tuner.. but that body style looks sic with the dark wheels...

Google H&R's MKZ
The 19" black Privat Netz look sick on your car. You should definitely check those out. Here's a pic.

I ended up finding a set of GT wheels and tires for $200 so I pulled the trigger on those instead.

·
Cones = Yummy!
2,241 Posts
The 19" black Privat Netz look sick on your car. You should definitely check those out. Here's a pic.

I ended up finding a set of GT wheels and tires for $200 so I pulled the trigger on those instead.

awww..that's sic.. nice $1400 coil overs it looks like too..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts