Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welp...since I was forced out of my old sig/avi I guess it's time for me to get a sig. I'm to lazy to make my own so i'll leave it up to ya'll :D

Here is a link to all the pictures I have of the stangs, so feel free to use any of them (preferably the ones that don't make the stangs look like the 4x4's that they are :lmao) My Stang pictures by commandersafi - Photobucket

As for what I want on the sig...I really don't care....all that I want is it to show both the cobra and the sixxer

Thanks to those who attempt :D

·
:)
11,583 Posts
I made everything sparkle. I softened the image.

they're probably not gonna mind that it's still a tad bit big.

·
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome...And for others...I would love to see everyones attempt at it :D

·
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Anybody else besides GTR07 gonna give it a go?

·
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
i didnt see that you wanted the sixxer in there too, but heres all im doing tonight

Oh damn...I like that :yes

Could you set it as my sig for now until one is made with both the cobra and sixxer...I can't put in .png's

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
The only problem I ran into is pic of the sixxer. All the good pics of the sixxer have the bulletts which are no longer on it. Would be funny to have both the Cobra and the sixxer in the same sig with the same rims.

·
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The only problem I ran into is pic of the sixxer. All the good pics of the sixxer have the bulletts which are no longer on it. Would be funny to have both the Cobra and the sixxer in the same sig with the same rims.
What If i had bulletts on the sixxer and cobra :dunno

Not that that is the case, but just saying. I wouldn't mind if pictures were used of the sixxer when it had bulletts still.

But if it looks strange, then I guess I can be happy with just the cobra :D

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Workin on somethin for ya...

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts