Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me how much an 86 mustang gt 5 speed in descent shape is worth. car runs good, body is in good shape but interior is faded. let me know

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
I paid $2,300 for 89 lx wit hthe mods I have on mine. I've seen average of the same cost to $3,800 for 86.

In more detail, it would help us with if it's worth it if you can break now "How good" or "How bad" the car is. honestly, If the tranny has no slippage, motor has no knocking, pinging, chattering and for sure, no leaks what so ever and the paint is slightly faded with minor scratches, whole dash panel has a few heat strippage and a couple minor rips in the seat, I wouldn't pay no more than $2,500. And for damn sure if you have to do work in order to trust it, I wouldn't pay no more than 70%-75% on average of the cost of the vehicle meaning if it's $2300, I will offer $1,700 for the condition and the work you will have to put into it.

·
Registered
396 Posts
your not going to get a very helpful answer here unless you provide more info like teal 89 said and most importantly pictures.......gotta have them but when you get those im sure youll get all the opinion you need from all these guys, pics pics pics, worth a thousand words!!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts