Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
April 2010 ROTM
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My computer i bought off of ebay is crap. Does anbody have a good used 03-04 Mustang Cobra AMZ1 computer?

Also, what is the difference between the AMZ1 and the QUV2-03???

Thanks

·
Registered
245 Posts
find someone who deals with cardone they rebuild them,thats who most of the auto parts stores get them from just give the the numbers off of yours and they should be able to hook ya up.

·
April 2010 ROTM
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
find someone who deals with cardone they rebuild them,thats who most of the auto parts stores get them from just give the the numbers off of yours and they should be able to hook ya up.
Auto parts stores do not carry the cobra computer. They carry the other models, but not this model. I have contacted most all of the places that sell the ordinary 03-04 mustang computers and none of them have cobra computers. MPS doesnt even have any-they are actually looking for some

·
Registered
245 Posts
thats why i mentioned seeing if someone in your area deals with cardone they r+r computers axles steering pumps so on and so on, theyre usually a fraction of the cost of a ford one, i just dont know if they have a wharehouse in your neck of the woods.i'd have to think someone in your area would do that tho, its a huge business.just because they dont have one on the shelf doesnt mean they cant send it out,try a wholesale auto parts store,where mechanics in your area order parts from.

·
Registered
245 Posts
i'll try and do some of the leg work for you tomorrow at work i,ll see if its available in my neck of the woods atleast give ya something to go on.

·
Registered
245 Posts
ok either post the number here or pm it to me,looks like it will have to be flashed prior to install,if someone in your area can do that for cheap that'll be kool ,if not they can do it there usually, i'll try to get you an idea on price eiher way,and availability.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts