Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I drive a 2008 Bullitt and i'm looking to put a pair of headers on it. I live in California so they have to be smog legal. Ive been looking at JBA and Doug Thorley . Please let me know if you have any and which style shorty header will give me the best Gains. THank you

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
from my understanding shorty wont do much over stock

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
I hate to break it to ya man, but shorties aren't exactly a solid bang for your buck.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Just throwing 300 - 500 bucks away for crap.. you can get mac lts for 450 and nice hp and great deep sound.. if that's what your looking for

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
Just throwing 300 - 500 bucks away for crap.. you can get mac lts for 450 and nice hp and great deep sound.. if that's what your looking for
He can't. Check the location.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
It a lot of work to wish you did long tubes down the road.

·
Registered
13,626 Posts
You might gain a little top end but how often are you running your engine up above 5K. Not worth the $ for just a couple of ponies IMO.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Damn my bad.. lol

·
better than clockWise
20,483 Posts
I am so ****ing glad I dont live in Cali.. no offense OP, but, I am not a restriction type of person. At a gas station tonight, State Highway Patrol rolled his window down so he could hear my car (saw him roll it down once I got in my car) ... I knew this cause he waited 5 minutes in the parking lot for me. I was like.. ****, im ****ed. Illegal tint, no front plate, illegal exhaust... SO, I said, well, if its on, then its really on. Making it worth my while to receive that $400 in tickets.... I started it up, revved the **** out of it, took off slowly in the parking lot and then hammered down out of the lot onto the road as he followed me.. Went 100 ft, took a right onto a highway on ramp and nailed it..... in my rearview, I saw the cop, still with window down, just drive on past the on ramp.

Out here where normal people live, life is good!

·
Registered
267 Posts
I am so ****ing glad I dont live in Cali.. no offense OP, but, I am not a restriction type of person. At a gas station tonight, State Highway Patrol rolled his window down so he could hear my car (saw him roll it down once I got in my car) ... I knew this cause he waited 5 minutes in the parking lot for me. I was like.. ****, im ****ed. Illegal tint, no front plate, illegal exhaust... SO, I said, well, if its on, then its really on. Making it worth my while to receive that $400 in tickets.... I started it up, revved the **** out of it, took off slowly in the parking lot and then hammered down out of the lot onto the road as he followed me.. Went 100 ft, took a right onto a highway on ramp and nailed it..... in my rearview, I saw the cop, still with window down, just drive on past the on ramp.

Out here where normal people live, life is good!
^^ AWESOME

1 - 11 of 11 Posts