Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some guy is seeling some mustang headers for dirt cheap and he claims its off a 91 mustang gt but the bolt pattern on the headers is up and down instead of side by side i wanted to know is there any 5.0 heads that the bolts sit up and down instead of side by side if not how can i make them headers work and they are long tube

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
like 12 and 6 o'clock? or are they at about 2 and 8 o'clock? There's staggered pattern headers that require the correct pattern in the heads or adapter plates, but I've never seen them straight at the top and bottom. What kind of headers are they?

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
don't Jerry rig any thing, just hold out you'll find some one selling the proper headers your looking for.

Try www.corral.net classifies

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
like 12 and 6 o'clock? or are they at about 2 and 8 o'clock? There's staggered pattern headers that require the correct pattern in the heads or adapter plates, but I've never seen them straight at the top and bottom. What kind of headers are they?

well i would say more like 12 and 6 o'clock and what type of adapter plate can i get to make it work

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
well im kind of getting them for dirt cheap might as well say free could i cut and weld the right bolt pattern plate on there ?
seems like more work then its worth, to me

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
are you looking for an off road X-pipe ? or with cats

The reason i ask is faststang91lx has one for sale and its for our year of mustang...Pm this guy if you want the off road x pipe http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/member.php?u=31153

but i dont think a 1996 will work unless you have it moddified, not worth the cost IMO

1 - 10 of 10 Posts