Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to get some tires for my 10.5 bullits. are the Nitto NT-555R worth the extra 40 a peice of the sumitomos? cheapest i could find was the sumitomos on AM for $140 i think and nittos i mentioned above for about 165 a peice. i need to order some soon so if anyone knows a goog place to get some cheap let me know! thanks

·
Registered
208 Posts
i need to get some tires for my 10.5 bullits. are the Nitto NT-555R worth the extra 40 a peice of the sumitomos? cheapest i could find was the sumitomos on AM for $140 i think and nittos i mentioned above for about 165 a peice. i need to order some soon so if anyone knows a goog place to get some cheap let me know! thanks
Well, I think it depends on how you drive and if you use it to drag. I had Sumitomos HTR-Z II on my 05 GTO with 430HP to the rear wheels with no problems (275 in the rear). But, then again I wasn't racing with those just my everyday driving. Me since I am just using the Mustang as my DD and I am just going to go CAI/Tune and hotrod cams I am going with the Sumitomos. Just my 2 cents.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts