Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Satin Silver 2002 V6 mustang and I need help deciding on what I should add next, most mods I have added are for appearance. Here are most of the things I have added so far...

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
That's quite a lot. Not to my taste, but at least it won't be stock. I'd seriously suggest a no to the billet grill, though. Those are disgusting :lol

Welcome to MM. There's a lot of good advise on the site. :pics

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It already came with the billet grill when I bought it so im just keeping it like that for now

·
Registered
222 Posts
Are you looking for advice on performance mods then? Do you have a manual; if so start with a short shifter. It's a relatively cheap mod that you can enjoy every time you drive your car.

·
Fee Fie Foe Fum
1,724 Posts
Gears bud, gears... Makes these cars as fun as any old foxbody 5.0...

·
hi you can call me mater
4,845 Posts
Gears, longtubes

Chill out, its the internet bro!

·
MM's V6 Hater
13,422 Posts
Remove those ugly ass halo lights from your cart!
Don't buy am sequential kits. You can get splice in kit for 60 and a relay for 19.00. Way cheaper than AM.

·
M112'd Sixxer
1,703 Posts
Auto- gears, handheld tuner(SCT X3), dual exhaust, underdrive pulley, aluminum driveshaft

Manual- same as auto, short throw shifter

Rims/tires would be next on my list if you are going for appearance mods. Lowering springs, shocks and c/c plates will compliment the rims/tires too.

Sent from my droid using my fingers.

·
Registered
15 Posts
CAI, gears, short throw shifter, suspension kit. Looks wise rims and caliper color/covers. eBay and AM can help with all of these, rims you should just search till you find what you like.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
154 Posts
HIDS if you haven't already. Get rid of the halogen. Makes all the difference.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts