Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just picked up a stang a few weeks ago and she is looking pretty rough. I bought her as a project car. So I'm going to give her some love and repaint it here soon. It's an 01 gt. I have already ordered my front cobra bumper and now I'm looking for the back bumper, spoiler, and hood. I was finding them at reasonable prices a couple months ago but of course when I go to buy, all of it is much more expensive. So can y'all maybe point me in the direction of finding them on the cheaper side. I'd like to pay around 350 for each part shipped. Thanks!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man. I have 2 grand to spend on the car and I can't decide if I just want to do the body kit or to just spend it on the motor. What do y'all suggest I spend it on?

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
If the current parts are good, I'd just do the front bumper. Some repair money set aside on top of a tuner and a few necessary bolt ons would be good. Heck, if you skip on the whole kit, you can probably buy some new wheels. Wheels change the look of a car completely. I also wouldn't completely fake a Cobra. Not that it's bad, I just personally think that the whole kit is too much. Good luck, man. :)

·
MM's V6 Hater
13,422 Posts
03/04 Cobra bumper $217 shipped American Muscle
03/04 chin spoiler $230 shipped Coral.net
03/04 Mirrors $355 shipped Ebay
03/04 Cobra skirts $262 shipped Ebay
03/04 Cobra shaved rear bumper $ 487 shipped ABCexclusive.com
03/04 Fog lights $68 shipped ebay
03/04 Fog bezels and brackets $89 Ford
03/04 Shaved spoiler $200? (Cant remember) Corral.net
99-04 Cowl hood $200 Craigslist

That is were I got my cobra stuff from. Just have to keep looking around and wait for a good deal to come along. People think 03/04 parts are made of gold and want too much for their parts.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
03/04 Cobra bumper $217 shipped American Muscle
03/04 chin spoiler $230 shipped Coral.net
03/04 Mirrors $355 shipped Ebay
03/04 Cobra skirts $262 shipped Ebay
03/04 Cobra shaved rear bumper $ 487 shipped ABCexclusive.com
03/04 Fog lights $68 shipped ebay
03/04 Fog bezels and brackets $89 Ford
03/04 Shaved spoiler $200? (Cant remember) Corral.net
99-04 Cowl hood $200 Craigslist
ABC Exclusive as well.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well so far I have 18 Saleen rims on it, have an sct but I need to order tune, already lowered, intake and flow masters. Haha I'm not waiting any time! I really need to make a signature. But the problem is that I have a buddy coming to help me paint the car on the first weekend of April. So I have to make decisions fast but the prices I'm finding now isn't allowing me to do the full kit. I'm kind of thinking forced induction but I really want a twin screw. And I know that's really not possible for under 2g

1 - 11 of 11 Posts