Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this Black Stang online while I was at school that had a Emblem Delete that was Carbon fiber on the trunk... Very much like this but with no Emblem: eBay Motors: Mustang Rear Black Out Panel 2005-2008 05 06 07 08 GT (item 150232260860 end time Apr-04-08 16:42:28 PDT)
Then later on that day my dad called me while he was in Jersey saying he saw a Black Mustang with a Black panel emblem Delete in the rear... When my father likes something it usually means I should buy it... So I am searching all over trying to find it with no Luck... Just wondering if anyone came across it...

Also I was looking for the Gauges for the center dash that come on the Shelby Kr Super Snake... All I can seem to find are the ones that are on the Pillar... I saw them on the Kr Super Snake in a Mag and I cant find them... Heres a Picture:
Shelby Gt500 Super Snake Interior Dash Photo

If anybody comes across either please throw me a link it would be greatly appreciated...

-Joe

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Just to toss my 0.02 into the mix. Have you shopped around for a pillar pod. IMO I think those are so much more attractive than the dash pods. SOS has a new pod out that replaces the radio and lets you mount 3 guages under the radio so its not sticking out of the dash like above... Like I said this is just my 0.02...

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With the gauges I am not sure with what I want yet... I though the Shelby ones were kinda descreet because they could be Clocks (of 3 different time zones) or something of the sort... Around me I have too many imports with pillar gauges so I am not sure about those.
Dam they are 144 without the actual gauges... wow
I think the speed of sound gauges are very nice.. I just have some thinking to do... I dont want something that is so in your face when you get pulled over lol... The will be leaning in my window staring at my A/F and boost (eventually)...

That Orange Mustang on BASH PERFORMANCE has what I want...
Do you guys think that would look stupid on a black mustang???

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I personally think it would look pretty sweet on a black stang, I'm all about subtle little details that give the car a cleaner look. I personally think those Speed of Sound gauge pod on the dash is kinda ugly, like their A-pillar pods though. Stage3Motorsports has a few gauge setups...mostly Saleen stuff, but should work fine.

or

I think the Shelby gauge setup is nice looking, but is alittle on the expensive side, like the way it flows with the inside of the car though..almost factory look.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
Registered
92 Posts
If you're interested in the CDC ribbed(for her pleasure)black out panel, I will sell mine to you for $150 shipping included. I paid $157.95 plus shipping, but i changed my mind about it. I want to keep the fake gas cap after all. The panel is brand new, in plastic, in the box, with the 3M 2 sided tape on it. I also printed out install instructions.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you're interested in the CDC ribbed(for her pleasure)black out panel, I will sell mine to you for $150 shipping included. I paid $157.95 plus shipping, but i changed my mind about it. I want to keep the fake gas cap after all. The panel is brand new, in plastic, in the box, with the 3M 2 sided tape on it. I also printed out install instructions.

Is yours Carbon Fiber??
If so I would be very interested...

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Just email BashPerformance and they'll send you a quote on that CF back panel. They were pretty response when I emaile them about other items. I believe the panel is like $350.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's cheap ****. There is a reason it is $100.

Your best bet you be an SOS pillar pod and autometer gauges.
I will look into that... I like the tinted one though that sounds nice.... No one knows what kind of gauge it is till you are turned on....

Just email BashPerformance and they'll send you a quote on that CF back panel. They were pretty response when I emaile them about other items. I believe the panel is like $350.
I will have to do that... **** $350 I better make sure I really want that lol...

No sir. Mine is not CF. It is the ribbed one from CDC. The CF one looks real good, though.
Did you ever place it up agianst your car... I never have seen these on a black car and I dont want to look stupid you know...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts