Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm thinking about having my wheels done in either gloss black or flat black, and my computer skills with editing photos are literally blacking out the license plate in MS Paint:confused:

Is anyone out there good enough with photoshop to show me what gloss and flat black would look like on my car?

I know theres not a straight up sideways shot, but its dark, I'm sunburnt on every part of my damn body from going to Seaside NJ, which wasn't super impressive, IMO, so I can't take more pictures now, but I want to post this before I forget...:lmao

Reps for anyone who can help!

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
i could make em dark, but with those quality pics you really wont be able to see it. need a straight on side shot with lots of light

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Gloss black is the better choice. Flat black against gloss black paint will make it look like your wheels are always coated in brake dust. I also recommend either leaving the lip polished or doing a pinstripe around the edge in the same blue as your c stripes/hood stripe. It'll be a nice touch and help break up all the black (plus give some separation between wheel and tire).

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
08blkgt500 If you could move it, I didn't even know there was a spot for it!! hah!

MXnate, I'll take some better pictures today, I'll definitely appreciate any help you can provide!!

Mcqueen, I only thought flat black because I did that on my charger I had last year

1 - 8 of 8 Posts