Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this hood on craigslist can anyone tell me what it is called? He has it listed as a 94-98 Cobra R Hood
I can't find one anywhere with the nostrols in front.
thanks for any help

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
I call it "Ugly" lol. Not really digging the nostrils.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I found this hood on craigslist can anyone tell me what it is called? He has it listed as a 94-98 Cobra R Hood
I can't find one anywhere with the nostrols in front.
thanks for any help
wow that thing is butt ugly... all you need is a mullet and a "ram air" sticker and your good.

but in all honesty its like someone took the cobra scoops and moved em to the front of the hood

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have seen a couple of cars with this hood but I do not have a name. This hood painted black looks realy nice it's not realy my thing but to each their own. Is this listed as new or used? I'm guessing used due to the cutouts for the hood pins. see if this person has any pictures of the hood on his car to see how it looks and lines up..

·
Still slow.
8,738 Posts
wow that thing is butt ugly... all you need is a mullet and a "ram air" sticker and your good.

but in all honesty its like someone took the cobra scoops and moved em to the front of the hood
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :lmao

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm wondering the exact same thing! I have the same hood except black, it's uninstalled right now until i get painted, i would rather have the cowl without nostrils but i didnt pay much as i bought it from a friend so oh well...

·
connoisseur of fast cars
15 Posts
Its not a Cobra R, thats for sure. I have seen these at swap meets where the fiberglass companies set up. Maybe it is one that a smaller company came up with??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts