Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after my accident i got a 2000 Cobra R front bumper and was installing it and ran into a little problem! The place where the top of the bumper and the underside of the hood meet( Right between the lights), the mounting brackets are broken and i have NO IDEA what they are and how to go about finding some replacements. I really need help on this. anybody have any ideas or suggestions????:(:(:(

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kinda hard to when this is your only car and i don't have a front, or rear bumper not to mention headlights!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
true just didn't think of calling them. Little brain fart on my part. but does anyone know if they even sell this part as a replacement or will i have to go to a salvage yard and find them??? Really don't want to pay out the ass for a ford original part if i can find the same thing somewhere else for less

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey that looks like it shadow5403 ill look it up and see if i can get a top shot of it. and yes ive heard of ebay

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
saweeet that was it, thanks guys a million!!!!!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
If you need to buy the header panel get it off of ebay. I got one for $60 shipped and it looked/fit fine.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
If you have a intact header panel, but just cant attatch the bumper then you can use a metel bracket and bolts. I had to do that with mine after my bodykit messed it up. I will post ya some pics of it later tonight. :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey that would be nice if you could post some pics cause i would rather just make the brackets if it is going to be a little cheaper

1 - 12 of 12 Posts