Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my hypertech is goin loopy on me... the other day i had to jump a power wire to my obd2 port cuz it was not getting power.. i took the program off my car. i just tried putting it back on my car and when i enter into programming mode it says error 6c and shuts off... one time it got past that and i programmed it and it started reading computer, got half way in and said error 64c and shut off... can anyone help me look for what the error codes are? please

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wtf!!!!!! the dtc code it pulls up has to do with my obd2 port... like i said. it was not getting power the other day. and i jumped a hot wire from the fuse box to it.. you think that might have somethin to do with it?

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
it's the power cord on the tuner. not your obd2 port.

you will probably have to send it in.

Hypertech ftl. lol

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
**** hypertech! but my car feels like a turd without it on there... i just tried some more and its still doin it

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
everytime i try it pulls up a dtc code p1000 two times... i clear them and it fails. then i try again and it pulls them again. but it does not put the cel on.. wtf?

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah.. i just read that the p1000 code clears itself after some drive time... i dont see how but i read that on multiple forums... so im gonna drive it tonight and try to program it later or something if not ill make hypertech give me a new one.. sell it and come buy a livewire from you! lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts