Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i got the electric fan in but wtf am i gona do with this big ass resivour? what i want to do is just cut it off,

are they neccesary?

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
yes, or you'll be puking coolant and water on the ground and under your tires, you can ditch the ugly factory one and get something like this from summit or jegs for about 14 bucks

or you can get fancy and get something like this for 45 or so dollars

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
when your engine comes up to temp the coolant will expand and there will be no place for it to go

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
so it wont work if i cut it and pinch off the rubber hosing so that is doesent leak?

Sure as long as you don't have a radiator cap on, that will work :eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Sure as long as you don't have a radiator cap on, that will work :eek::eek::eek:
but then some of it will probly come out of where the cap should be

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
yep

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
yeah i think my catch can's sensor went out lately because it used to say low coolant when it got low but last week my heater core started leaking but i didnt think it was a bad leak beacause the low coolant light didnt come on then it overheated and i checked and the fluid was almost a gallon low.....

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
i wasnt directing that twards ryan crackhead it was aimed at cobra.....i figured if he was asking if he could run without a catch can then i better make sure to break the rest of it down

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
did you just call me a crackhead?..thats cute..ryan made a joke saying if you plug the resevoir tube off, then you might wanna run it without a the radiator cap on (he's making fun of the stupid idea at this point) and you go- yeah but ryan..**** would come out the top..hey genius he knows...

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
hey i call everybody a crackhead....i think i even called my mom a crackhead once......and the reason i said crackhead because i was just messing around so chill before i slap you with your dildough

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
first off i've called my moms worse..and you spelled dildo wrong tard cakes...haha

·
Registered
301 Posts
its like you think he misspelled it on accident? i think you are trying too hard to get on his case, how bout everyone here just chill and recommend some nice, good quality catch cans? :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
aight its about to be on like donkey kong.....children leave the room

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
im just messin around.....everything i have said has been with a smile:D.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts