Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i stopped by the local pull a part and was lucky enough to find a set of nice door panels with the color i have been looking for for ages. Now i need to know how to take the door panels off. I know there are a bunch of tabs that slide into the door i just dont wanna go yanking and brake something so if someone could help me out with a detailed explanation i would appreciate it greatly

·
Registered
981 Posts
remove the bezel that has the buttons on it. unbolt the mach460 speaker(if it has it) u ned to take the speaker cover off(to top tweeter) to get to the bolt. take the door handle bezel out there should be two screws that are behind the button bezel and where the speaker is in the door. there should be a push pin on the edge that needs to come out. once this is all done. litterally the panel comes straight up. thats how to remove it.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
remove the bezel that has the buttons on it. unbolt the mach460 speaker(if it has it) u ned to take the speaker cover off(to top tweeter) to get to the bolt. take the door handle bezel out there should be two screws that are behind the button bezel and where the speaker is in the door. there should be a push pin on the edge that needs to come out. once this is all done. litterally the panel comes straight up. thats how to remove it.
ehh..... false. You dont need to touch anything with the mach 460 to remove the door panels. Extra work for nada

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
Mine either. Though i did remove it the first time i took my door panels off because i thought you had too. Once I saw it was a cut out I realized it wasn't necessary.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Now i just need to get better seats and im all set on interior. Now i need opinions. Black or tan leather? I found a nice set of black leathers i can get for 150 i just dont know if i want black with that interior. Btw 150 for front and rear leather seats

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Will you lose the function of the window if you remove the crash bar in the door. I have electric windows.:confused::confused::confused:
..... why would you remove the crash bar? got a death wish???

and why would the crash bar have much to do with the windows anyway?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts