Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a SVO intake with sc for my 96 gt. Cant find much info on the setup. It seems this is a rare piece. Does anyone now anything about the setup.
Like what kind of power it puts out.Any info would be great . Thanks

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
it is the prodecessor for the bullitt intake manifold. great manifold, epecially with a set of svo heads to go with it. i wish i could of found the intake and heads for my build :( you have a kind of rare item, not many people have them or know what they are when they do see it. they make good power, flow well, and will handle just about anything you push thru them. what other info you need?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
i have a set of svo heads.. didnt know u was lookn for any sweet?

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
i would love to have a set! i have been looking for 2yrs now with no luck. the ones i did find, people wanted an arm, leg, kidney, and first newborn.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
just a lot more than i wanted to spend. i dont have much in my set up now, but i budget shop and been a patient buyer for the past 5yrs ive oned the car.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
svo intake

Thanks for the reply guys. How much do the svo heads go for? Im running the stock npi heads with a 100 shot. Will my heads work with the svo supercharger and nitrous.Dont want to spend the bank or give up my first born for the svo heads. If you have a set send me a emailo. Thanks

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
The svo supercharger you have aquired is originally Ford motorsport svo part # M-6066-D46. It is a positive displacement "roots" type blower providing 6lbs of boost. It requires 30lb/hr injectors and a high capacity fuel pump. A computer tune is also recommended. It should be run with premium fuel as well. No other modifications are required. It is rated to add a 55 horsepower increase over stock levels. Of course, other modifications will increase this number.

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
There is also another member on here that has that same setup. He is ( BLOWN 97 GT ) if you want to hit him up for some more info.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SVO Intake

Does anyone have any advice on what tranny I should use with this setup? Not sure if my stock trans can take the abuse.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
tremec tko 500 is what i run in all my mustangs

1 - 15 of 15 Posts