Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just downloaded Photoshope CS Extended the free trial version. Now i got all my pictures i want to use for my sig but how do i blend all the photos i want together or layer the pictures around each other and make the pictures fade off into the background. Not sure if you guys know what im talking about. hopefully you do. Im talking about somethign like 98muscletang's sig. i like his and wanted to do something like his.But im just experimenting right now. how do you get photos to fade and come together like he did?

If this is too hard to explain then dont worry about explaining it to me. i just dont know if there is a quick button im suppose to click or if it is very detailed etc. thanks

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
that just looks like changing the opacity of the layers behind, its on the layers part there is just a box that says opacity just make it lower and they will look faded

·
zippeewannabee
3,221 Posts
use the lasso or magnetic lasso and outline what you want different and change the hue/saturation to a different color

·
zippeewannabee
3,221 Posts
tang i used that link in one of the other threads to do mine. what do you think?

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
You have much better pictures than what you gave me. It is really good. I like it. When people ask for sigs on here you can do some so I can spend some time with my wife. lol

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I just got CS3 and cant figure out how to paint my car or truck without brushing the entire thing. There has to be a way to paint it section at a time
You have to lasso each area you want the color changed. That's what I do. It is not hard once you learn layers. The color changing I haven't quite mastered yet though.

·
zippeewannabee
3,221 Posts
ya usually it looks really fake.. especially like changing to bright colors like red

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
In photoshop to go back and keep going back on a mac it is "command/apple + alt/option+z". To deselect an area it is "command/apple + d"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts