Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my brake line got a hole in it because of my exhaust rubbing it, i need new exhaust. Heres what i have set up now: Pypes dual catback exhaust.
Heres what im going to get: Longtubes,h pipe,the pypes mufflers i have now, and dumped. I just need to buy long tubes.

I found these: 1994-2004 Mustang V6 Pacesetter Long Tube Headers - Black - No EGR or Air Injection Fittings But it says they only fit manual trans...Is this true and why?

Or would this work better? Pacesetter Performance Headers Ford Mustang - Pacesetter Headers 1994-2004 Ford Mustang 3.8 V6 With EGR LONG TUBE it wouldnt be hard to delete the egr would it? And deleting the egr will throw a code wont it?

·
Registered
296 Posts
cjponyparts is a great company to buy from. for some reason only MAC longtubes have the little egr connector. The Pacesetters sound great too but too much work. egr delete will most certainly send off a code. There are several "how to" articles out there though.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Ill probably take you up on that thanks alot
PM Sent-
Have a blast getting the exhaust together. Probably one of the funnest mods to do. I'm into it big time. Did alot of studying and research while putting mine together. After 3rd time, I got it right. Fun work with awesome results when your done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts