Here a list of what I,ve done to my pony
1.Gears 4.10s
2.steeda pulleys
3.bbk intake
4.70mm tb
5.stack racing plenum
6.stage 2 racing clutch
7.sct tuner
Its fast, but it gets addicted I want more speed more power better throttle response. If any of u guys can help me out. Thank You:D

·
Registered
185 Posts
Theres plenty of options it all depends on how much your willing to spend. You can get a set of comp cams and beehive springs from americanmuscle.com for just under 800.00.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Nitrous? Best bang for the buck to be honest. Sucks with re-fills, but the torque increase will be rediculous

·
Registered
185 Posts
I was jst looking at those comp cams. Will I need those adjustable cam gears?
No but youll need a tune for sure.

·
Registered
224 Posts
dyno tune
electric water pump
headers/exhaust
suspension mods to better utilize existing power (such as FLSFC's)
weight reduction such as tubular k-member (reducing weight is free horsepower! well, not free i guess if you have to buy parts to do it...)
+1 on the nitrous
THEN, i'd open it up to the "internals" such as cams...

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
DynoDon has some very good suggestions that will make your car feel like a whole new one. Buttoning down your suspension will make you feel the horses you are losing through chassis flex etc..

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
I was jst looking at those comp cams. Will I need those adjustable cam gears?
you dont need them but its recomended. I dont have them with my 270's. Tune is a 100% must though (on a dyno with something to measure A/F)

Great cam choice though, I think :)

·
Resident asshole
1,694 Posts
Boost or nitrous. I have a complete zex kit,brand new in box window switch,zex purge and 15 lbs tank. Pm if your interested

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
$500-$900 range do nitrous
$600-$1000 range get some stage II cams (if its an auto you need a stall before cams)
For a couple grand you could do a supercharger
Now that's for more power but other options that are just as good is better suspension, I can run as fast and faster times than a lot of S/C cars making 100-150 more whp than my car on motor because I have a well built drag oriented suspension.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
$500-$900 range do nitrous
$600-$1000 range get some stage II cams (if its an auto you need a stall before cams)
For a couple grand you could do a supercharger
Now that's for more power but other options that are just as good is better suspension, I can run as fast and faster times than a lot of S/C cars making 100-150 more whp than my car on motor because I have a well built drag oriented suspension.
A good example is F8LGT on here, he runs like a 1.63 60' with 260hp/299tq.

I don't want to take his spotlight away but that is damn impressive with suspension mods and sticky tires.

·
Registered
504 Posts
get FLSFC's they will help ALOT also

·
Registered
463 Posts
FLSFC's are a must, this should be the first suspension upgrade you do and it won't cost you over $200

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
say again? 'If you're asking about a sway bar, it depends on what you plan on doing with the car. If you plan to go to the strip, most people usually take their sway bars off for better weight transfer.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts