Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I was wondering to change the headers from my Roush 427r mustang and i was wondering wich one would be the best! someone told me brands like kooks and American racing would be the best... what you guys think?

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
+100000. Kooks have been proven to make impressive gains in both HP and TQ, while ARH don't seem to be nearly as widely tested. Kooks are also 50-60 bucks cheaper at the least. ;)

·
Registered
818 Posts
If I was loaded I would DEFINATELY go kooks. Because I'm a broke asshole I'll probably go pypes lol

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
if money is an Issue go Mac Longtubes ceramic coated. The test between the 2 on supercharged models were the best.

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
MAC products

Unicorns

Which do you think you can get your hands on first?...my money is on the unicorn.

·
Registered
818 Posts
lmfao.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
369 buy it now free shipping

·
Registered
1,254 Posts

·
MM's Resident Ginger
2,991 Posts
i'm savin up for Kooks. they're pretty much delicious

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Im goin for a set of mac longtubes IM CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!!!
and they happen to work very well with supercharged mustangs.

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
The Pypes are a direct copy of the Kooks and are ~$600 with a mid pipe. The Pypes are made out of a lesser quality material though but you can get them ceramic coated with the money saved.

·
Registered
818 Posts
you could check with 07stanggt(radmustangs.com) and see if he can get them. Otherwise I'd go brenspeed because their customer service and tech support is phenomenal.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts