SlowFiveOh
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to get more power out of my 04 GT. current mods are:

-bbk cai
-mac prochamber midpipe with magnaflow catback
-sct 91 octane tune.

And i changed the gears to 3.73's.

Are there any other mods that are worthwhile to do? Ive done searching on tb/plenum aswell as underdrive pullies but from what ive read most people dont see much, if any gains from them. To do cams sounds like it will cost over 1000 dollars and im not quite sure if that will be worth it.. supercharger probably 6,000+

Thoughts/opinions?

·
June 2010 ROTM
1,913 Posts
Honestly, not really.

You've got Intake, exhaust (minus the headers) and a tune.

You are correct. Pulley's, TB, Plenum.... You wont feel much if anything.

Supercharger is not 6k, you could find a good shop to hook you up for 3-4k.

That being said... What about Sub frame connectors?? Strut tower brace?? They will stiffen the chassis up nicely. Cobra brakes would be a nice addition too.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Honestly, not really.

You've got Intake, exhaust (minus the headers) and a tune.

You are correct. Pulley's, TB, Plenum.... You wont feel much if anything.

Supercharger is not 6k, you could find a good shop to hook you up for 3-4k.

That being said... What about Sub frame connectors?? Strut tower brace?? They will stiffen the chassis up nicely. Cobra brakes would be a nice addition too.

:mad:You just couldn't wait 2 more minutes!:mad: Lol

·
SlowFiveOh
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hmm

well i'll maybe check with a couple shops to see what kind of prices I can get on a supercharger kit.

·
Banned
7,964 Posts
Im looking to get more power out of my 04 GT. current mods are:

-bbk cai
-mac prochamber midpipe with magnaflow catback
-sct 91 octane tune.

And i changed the gears to 3.73's.

Are there any other mods that are worthwhile to do? Ive done searching on tb/plenum aswell as underdrive pullies but from what ive read most people dont see much, if any gains from them. To do cams sounds like it will cost over 1000 dollars and im not quite sure if that will be worth it.. supercharger probably 6,000+

Thoughts/opinions?
Depends on how much you want to spend.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
all in what you are trying to spend. You can get a nice kb intercooled kit from slow02gt for 3900. Pretty badass kit. Let me know if your interested and ill call him or give you his number or what not. Pretty good deal for the kit honestly. Its in the classifieds over on corral and modularfords.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts