Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My clutch is on its last leg so i figured after i replaced it i'd install a short throw shifter. I'm lookin at MGW, B&M, and Steeda but I can't decide!
If anyone has any suggestions or if they have a short throw shifter on their car id really appreaciate more info and maybe some pics.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Second the MGW!

·
SlowFiveOh
2,370 Posts
third the MGW. i love it

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
I have a tri ax and love it. It is impossible to miss a 2-3 shift like other shifters. I only tried a pro 5.0 in another mustang and i would always go from 2-5. I did not like it at all. you had to feel for 3rd. with the tri ax all you do is slam if forward and its in 3rd

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Cmon man.... Do a search.. There's been like 4 sts threads started within the last 2 weeks....

MGW.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
MGW...MGW....MGW... I can't stress enough how much you just need to get the MGW...tri-ax is good..MGW's better... Dare I say the best..I've never heard a complaint...

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Hey goren you can feel mine if you want to! Lmfao just playing bro you left you're self wiiide open

·
Too Soon, Junior!
3,830 Posts
MGW or Tri-Ax, both are excellent!!!

MGW if you want a shorter, more precise throw, Tri-Ax if you want a good compromise between ease of driving and banging through the gears :)

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
MGW hands down.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
tri ax!!

·
Registered
640 Posts
MGW x100000000000000

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
From the looks of it, your an idiot if you get anything other then MGW.

i tenth the MGW
that mean your calling me an idiot for having a tri-ax? :D

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
WOW thanks guys i really appreaciate it!
mrsinister excuse me for wasting ur time? ya didnt have to comment on the forum dood, and ive done research. u can read all u want about somethin but theres no comparison to experience

any pics of the MGW? is installation difficult?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts