Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okayy i have the money to either heads and cam the car, or cam and paint the car, or kennbell the car. which one would u do and my cars paint isnt the greatest but jsut want suggestions and advice ? btw my cars a full susopension drag car jsut waiting for more power.. and i have 15s big and littles so traction isnt a problem at all.. would i be happy with jsut a cam ?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it is the final thing to do i have full suspension built rear with 4.10's bigs and littles im only missing more power ? i dont wanna spray cause the power not always there . and i have a 4k limit

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
i would get some sort of supercharger from kenne bell, vortech, or paxton. Its seems as if u have kenne bell in mind, so either way it will be an enjoyable mod

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
okayy i have the money to either heads and cam the car, or cam and paint the car, or kennbell the car. which one would u do and my cars paint isnt the greatest but jsut want suggestions and advice ? btw my cars a full susopension drag car jsut waiting for more power.. and i have 15s big and littles so traction isnt a problem at all.. would i be happy with jsut a cam ?
It'll be hard to beat the hp per dollar increase that a power adder will give you. For a drag car though, I think you'd be better off doing a centri blower rather than a twin screw or roots. My suggestion is a Procharger... sorry to make this an "instead thread" though

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
KB man...what good are cams if your gonna slap a blower on it..build around the blower

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
:no

....the new tfs heads and some nice cams and a good tune can get it to the 350 range....if not more, most guys that i have seen on forums claim between 350-400 hp, it just depends on how much he wants to spend....
Sorry I meant 200 MORE RWHP, not 200 total hp. I knew those heads were amazing but I didn't know they were that good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts