Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, since I bought the car 2 months ago i've been pulled over 4 times on some bs. Now, finally today I got a ticket for tinted windows. Oh and loud exhaust :gives. I asked the cop if I brought a pic of it without the tint if I had to pay $75 and he said no. Unfortunately I don't want to take the tint off so i am looking for somebody with a mustang that looks similar as mine.:D

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
google it

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
LMAO^^^^ I was just thinking bout that! I was fixing to make a bullshit post asking a stupid question and answert it myself with something that didn't make sense and make it reeeaaally long and at the bottom say just kidding I'm not that dumb but thought I'd rile you guys up! Lol some **** like what's better short tube or long? And that I was thinking shorties since its less place the exhaust has to flow...lol... Man I want LT's

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
check out my garage pics my ride is black with dark tint

·
I'm cool..
2,277 Posts
Go to a tint shop and have them print a reciept that "says" you changed your tint. **** that **** man. I have 3% on my car and I'm positive my car is louder than yours and I have been rolling around like this for 2 years. Oh and I have been pulled over and the cop never said sh*t.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
i got pulled over for tint...****ing lame. but mine is legal. Missouir is really stupid about tint.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Well, since I bought the car 2 months ago i've been pulled over 4 times on some bs. Now, finally today I got a ticket for tinted windows. Oh and loud exhaust :gives. I asked the cop if I brought a pic of it without the tint if I had to pay $75 and he said no. Unfortunately I don't want to take the tint off so i am looking for somebody with a mustang that looks similar as mine.:D

i got 3 tickets last year, one for my tint, one for unsufficient thread on my rear tires, and one of my bulbs on my license plate was out. i requested a court date and they gave me a date 6 months later. i went to court and got all 3 dismissed.
just request a court date and get it dismissed.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Kevins car looks ALOT like yours..

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Then get pulled over again and he really sox's it to ya

·
Registered
321 Posts
I've got an aunt who is an optomotrist(sp) and I have a "prescription" for my tint. Check with friends ha.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Kevins car looks ALOT like yours..
Don't know who kevin is

you could get someone to photoshop it...;)
Yeah I was thinking about taking a picture with the windows down and have somebody with photoshop add like a glare or something. Do you know anybody that could. I have photoshop but I just got it so I really don't know how to do much.

he was prob a dick to the cop.
lol no I actually just got a ticket on tint but a warning on the exhaust otherwise i would have flipped **** if i would have got a ticket for both.

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
I got a tint ticket once and took the tint off brought pics in and the judge still fined me. Said it was illegal so Im gettin punished for it. I got the ticket the day i bought the car the tints were already on it. Just pay the fine it like $85 and leave it at that.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I got a tint ticket once and took the tint off brought pics in and the judge still fined me. Said it was illegal so Im gettin punished for it. I got the ticket the day i bought the car the tints were already on it. Just pay the fine it like $85 and leave it at that.
yeah i want to pay it so i dont have to deal with it but then again im trying to hold off till winter. They wont see my car for at least a few months. So hopefully it'll be off the radar.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts