Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im lookin for some pics of a mach 1 from the inside lookin out over the hood :D

I want a new screensaver for my computer lol and google came up with nothin :mad:

Ill say thanks now to all who contribute and help me out . . . and maybe there might be somethin extra for the best lookin pic . . . *cough* rep

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Im lookin for some pics of a mach 1 from the inside lookin out over the hood :D

I want a new screensaver for my computer lol and google came up with nothin :mad:

Ill say thanks now to all who contribute and help me out . . . and maybe there might be somethin extra for the best lookin pic . . . *cough* rep
Nothing too spectacular...just something that I had on the computer that I took with the Canon P&S a few years back. You can pm me your email address and I'll email you the full sized file if you would like.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nothing too spectacular...just something that I had on the computer that I took with the Canon P&S a few years back. You can pm me your email address and I'll email you the full sized file if you would like.

+1 for the pic :yes

maybe if enough people contribute and we get enough pics together we can start a little collection ;) . . . just a thought

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey Mach guys could one of you take some interior pics of the entire inside of the car for me. I am really having a hard time deciding what interior package I am trying to follow.

Right now I have a v6 black leather package and everything is starting to show its wear after 130K

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Hey Mach guys could one of you take some interior pics of the entire inside of the car for me. I am really having a hard time deciding what interior package I am trying to follow.

Right now I have a v6 black leather package and everything is starting to show its wear after 130K
My car didn't have a ton of appearance mods to the interior but here are a few. The biggest changes were the Kenwood head unit, Steeda Tri-Ax with Hurst handle, shift boot (out of '72 Ford pickup), and embroidered floor mats.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
^I love that shift boot :rockon

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
+1

1 - 8 of 8 Posts