Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just moved up to Norfolk, VA and i went to get my car inspected. Just as i thought it failed they told me i threw some codes, so i came home and pluged in my SCT and threw a P1131, PO155, PO151 and PO135. Can anyone tell me what these are? I know one is a check engine light but im lost on the others.:confused:

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
p1131 bank 1 sensor 1 not switching
p0155 p0135 thats both front 02 sensor heater circuits
p0151 bank 2 sensor 1 circuit low voltage

May be running rich, dirty injector or just bad/fouled 02 sensors. Switch out the rear 02 sensors with the front ones and see if that remedies it. then you will know if its the sensors or something else

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet, i found the front 2 censors unpluged so i put them back in put the tuner back on and still threw the codes.

·
Premium Member
4,464 Posts
sweet, i found the front 2 censors unpluged so i put them back in put the tuner back on and still threw the codes.
did you unplug the battery to reset the ecu? Maybe the sensors are bad, or the wires are shorted. Check for burns on the wires, and check the fuses too.

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Just checking but did you clear the codes with the tuner after you plugged them in? If you did then most likely reseting the computer will remedy it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts