Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone want to upload some pics of their engine so I can see where all my hoses and wires are supposed to go? The more detailed the better. I took my engine apart 5 yrs ago and it's finally going back in but all my tape markers fell off and I've lost parts in the meantime so I'm at a loss on a few things and some pictures might help me out. If you have a GT-40 intake that would be even better.

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
dont know how well this will help but its the only one i got of my car :dunno

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is gonna be tougher than I thought, haha. Those help a little tho. Can anyone tell me the sensor that's in fx4dtuf's pic that looks red and it just to the drivers side of the distributer on the lower intake? It definitely goes into the water jacket and it's one of the problems I'm having. There's actually 3 holes that are identical to that one in 3 corners of the manifold one on the drivers rear and one the passenger rear in addition to the one I just mentioned. The one In the drivers rear is plugged and it looks like the wire for a sensor goes to the one in the drivers front. I'm assuming I can just plug the other one in the passenger rear also? ... I'm sure this is confusing so I'll try to post pics up later tonight if I can.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
I think the senor your talking about has to be drilled and tapped to screw in. But I have also heard of people just plugging it in and letting it lay there. I don't have any experience on the gt-40 intake but I have read a lot of information. You have any pics?

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
here this is a very detailed pic of where the wires go.

does that help??

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awsome Sean, that's very helpful, thank you. Nice clean engine bay by the way. I'm in the process of doing that on a friends car so I can appreciate the time tha goes into something like that.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts