Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I'm thinking about getting a fox i have a 04 gt and new to the Fox's. I have found a 88 they says its a saleen. havent looked at it yet. it has around 90k, its black, and looks sick in the pics.

it has this done to it. 03 Cobra wheels. 03 Cobra Cervani hood. GT-40 heads, Cobra upper and lower intake, B-cam with SVO roller valvetrain, 3.55 gears, aluminum driveshaft, Pro-5.0 shifter, cross drilled and slotted rotors.

just wondering whats the big differance in the 87-88 and the 89-93 mustangs. is the B-cam, and svo rollers good? This sound like a good car? what kind of power would it have. any info would help.

Thanks guys

·
Sheriff Metal Face
5,579 Posts
Sounds good toe me. Pics would help us decide. It's probably not a real saleen but even the clones's look sick. Everyone is gonna jump on this and say the b-cam sucks... it does but it's not very expensive to change out for something better.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Im pretty sure the main differnece between the 87-88 and the 89-93 is the fact that the 86-88 had a speed density efi system and the 89- 93 have the mass air flow system which is much better for mods because it has the ability to adapt to them

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so whats wrong with the Bcam? what would be a better cam?

·
Registered
131 Posts
alphabet cams are old technology. that's a saleen body kit, not a real saleen. looks nice though. how much is he asking for it?

·
Sheriff Metal Face
5,579 Posts
Dude that's a clean car. I like it ALOT actually. And don't base your decision on the b cam. If its a good price then snag it. What's the owner selling it for?

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
he's asking 6,000 but i will try to get it for less. how is the cam illegal?
Its an off road cam, and everyone knows you dump dead hookers off the road, so it is an automatic admission of killing hookers, as an alternative means of not paying them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts