Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, guys. I bought a mustang roush 2005, but the car located in another state (I am in LA CA, car in Seattle).
I`d like to use the car shipping service to bring it, but i didn`t use it before.
Can someone give me basic information about it? How to find a carrier? What are the quotes now? How to prepare the car for transportation?
Thanks

·
Registered
2018 Mustang GT Manual
1,592 Posts
This is one of those situations where you're going to have to start calling for quotes. Generally places that ship multiple vehicles at once will be cheaper. So be on the lookout for joints with room for only one vehicle.

·
Registered
6 Posts
What was said above and whether enclosed or not shipping. My daughter shipped her car from MD to SoCal and back - open carrier - about $1000 each way. More recently she shipped two cars to NM but her employer paid so not sure what that cost.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can find a lot of sites searching for carriers on the Internet. You could use the services of a broker who will find a carrier for you or privat carrier. If you are going to use the services of a carrier, be sure to check its license through the fmcsa. But using the services of a broker is worth it, the broker will find the most suitable option for you and in which case it will settle the problems with the carrier. There are many articles on this topic on the Internet, here is one with information Just choose a broker and call him for a quote

1 - 4 of 4 Posts