7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,175 Posts

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
i have the Chemical Guys Elite towels, Monster Microfibers, and the shaggy fur balls..They are all awesome towels. Very very soft and wont scratch
as for general purpose towels..just go to walmart and buy those MF 10packs for 5.99..they are just fine for interiors and wheels.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
The monster microfibers are really nice I have some as well take a look at those Justin:)

·
Premium Member
14,581 Posts

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
microfiber, microfiber towels, car care products, auto detailing, house cleaning, micro-restore, micro restore, df towels, microfiber

Get these buddy I here they work great alot of the guys at db have them, just get 2 of the 12 packs thats 24 towels that are a great quality.
I might do that. Personally tho, I don't like the gold color Lol. I kinda rather pay a bit more for the Elites for the blue color.

i have the Chemical Guys Elite towels, Monster Microfibers, and the shaggy fur balls..They are all awesome towels. Very very soft and wont scratch
as for general purpose towels..just go to walmart and buy those MF 10packs for 5.99..they are just fine for interiors and wheels.
Ya, I use the generic walmart ones for everything else already. Been doin that for a Looooong time haha.

The monster microfibers are really nice I have some as well take a look at those Justin:)
I want to get some, as my 6 pack of Cobra Jr. 600s are getting kinda soiled as well.

I take hand-me-downs....you can ship them to me if you're just gonna trash em :D
Haha, would not trash them. They are still very good. I will probally still use them for paint, just a couple of them would be demoted to general purpose.

You see, thing thing also is that they have almost NO absorbancy anymore... no idea why.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
I might do that. Personally tho, I don't like the gold color Lol. I kinda rather pay a bit more for the Elites for the blue color.

Ya, I use the generic walmart ones for everything else already. Been doin that for a Looooong time haha.

I want to get some, as my 6 pack of Cobra Jr. 600s are getting kinda soiled as well.

Haha, would not trash them. They are still very good. I will probally still use them for paint, just a couple of them would be demoted to general purpose.

You see, thing thing also is that they have almost NO absorbancy anymore... no idea why.
Boil them man and then wash them again, in the rinse cycle add white vinegar

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Boil them man and then wash them again, in the rinse cycle add white vinegar
Boil them how? Toss them in a pot of boiling water for how long? I was under the impression that high temps melted the fibers.

My current 12 towels are PakShak, and I love them. They are just pricey. $60ish bucks for 12 of them.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Boil them how? Toss them in a pot of boiling water for how long? I was under the impression that high temps melted the fibers.

My current 12 towels are PakShak, and I love them. They are just pricey. $60ish bucks for 12 of them.
If you have a large pot to cook soup in use that boil them for like 2 to 3 minutes each do one microfiber at a time once your done boiling them take them out and put them in your wash bucket then when your done boiling all of them toss them in the washer and wash them and add some white vinegar to the rinse cycle. The fibers wont melt as long as your boiling one towel at a time if you load the pot with towels and they cant move and are touching the metal pan on the bottom of the pot they will mess up, thats why you do one at a time and keep it moving basically stir the towel:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts