Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

As im in the UK, when it comes to ordering wheels from the U.S i have to be 100% im going to be happy with it. I used to have some software which could chop photos about but seem to have lost it. Anyone able to chop a picture of my saleen with some 18 inch chrome saleens and the same style again but in dark chrome? Any other interesting wheels feel free to throw in if you have the time. Not to worry if not.

·
Canon Gang
8,240 Posts

Better than any photoshop.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Hi all,

As im in the UK, when it comes to ordering wheels from the U.S i have to be 100% im going to be happy with it. I used to have some software which could chop photos about but seem to have lost it. Anyone able to chop a picture of my saleen with some 18 inch chrome saleens and the same style again but in dark chrome? Any other interesting wheels feel free to throw in if you have the time. Not to worry if not.

Black chrome

I have them on mine and love them!

·
ZYZZ Brah
3,630 Posts
No offense but that looks like bronze/gold! LOL. Black chrome is sex on our color. I wish i woulda went with somethin other than matte black

·
Banned
1,473 Posts
man i'm having a hard time not ****in diggin the wheels ya have on it now, lol. i love the deep dish up front and the deeper out back with those fn fenders!!

to me a saleen wheel will sit in too far and ruin the whole widened fenders man!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts