Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you were less concerned with factory correctness, and more with a cool looking engine compartment, what would suggest for a paint scheme for engine, engine accessories (A/C, alternator, PS pump,etc.), brackets and hood hinges, valve covers, etc? I'm not a big fan of chrome on everything.

-david

·
Registered
353 Posts
I plan on doing all my undercarriage/engine compartment/engine in black (it happens to be stock for my year, but i just think it'll look good regardless ;) ) but I've seen it look pretty slick with the outside color also. Edelbrock had a roadster build for his daughters in pearl red, and it looked really nice with the engine compartment also in pearl red.

·
Registered
353 Posts
do it whatever color you want. The 64.5s and the 65s came with black motor bays/motors, and the 66+ came with blue. But I say do whatever you want that you think will look good.

·