Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im lookin to get some 20's, black, but not all black, need a nice lip on em. I like the bullets but i dont know if i wanna get them for my car. They have the studded ones with the rivets ive seen on AM. But unsure still.

Black Bullitt Motorsport Wheel - 2005+ (20x10) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

Or NAD wheels like Emay has, i like them alot. But might be pricey.

http://nadwheels.com/wheels/NAD-6 Black copy.jpg

I like the way the black chrome fr500's look, but dont know if they will look right. I wanna do the black and red theme so i want it to look great.

Any other wheel choices? I dont want to spend over a grand on wheels alone. Maybe like 600-800 bucks. it will be a couple months but i want to decide soon. Thanks all in advance! Oh and maybe a little photoshopping??

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Black bullitts, no rivets. OE Wheels Direct I think. Close to $150 a piece I think.

+

Closer shot but shitty angle. Was trying to show tire bulge, not the rim, when I took it

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
The more original, the better.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
yea but some of them are expensive as hell.. id rather get replicas b/c if i just so happen to curb them i wont b as pissed
Agreed, no point in getting 10k worth of forged rims on a Mustang, but... why not get some replica's of 'good' rims.

For your viewing pleasure:

:::::: 360° | Forged ::::::

·
Registered
932 Posts
I thought Emay had Foose Nitrous wheels. There is also a Foose Legend wheel which is pretty close to the Nitrous without the rivets.

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
yea but some of them are expensive as hell.. id rather get replicas b/c if i just so happen to curb them i wont b as pissed
People who worry about curbing wheels should drive with oems permanantly. Matter of fact there should be a disclaimer attached to ones social security card that says "Cannot sell cool **** to this guy, because he can't avoid doin dumb stuff and wrecking it".

1 - 20 of 94 Posts