Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Am currently shopping for cobras because my playtime with GTs is over. I sold my 95 gt for a faster 2000gt and now its time to pick up a termi. to get a closer look at this car take a look at my garage by clicking on my name to the left. I recently have the stock spoiler on as i have replaced the old cobra-r wing with it.

This car is in excellent condition. I've changed my oil every 2500 miles for the convenience of not missing one. (45000, 47500, 50000 ...etc) I always use a motorcraft oil filter with mobile clean 7500 synthetic blend and all of the oil i've drained as been yellow as if close to new. This car has been very strong for me and i've only had to replace the rear break pads once, and thats all as far as brakes go. The fuel filter has been done once when i bought it and again during scheduled maintenance. The only repair i've had to make outside of scheduled maintenance was an O2 sensor in bank 3. I've never been more happy with a purchase and i hope the same will apply when i buy the cobra.

All questions and serious offers feel free to PM me and i will get back to you as soon as possible. And again, Pictures are in my garage by clicking view garage after clicking on my name to the left.

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
his mods.
(miles @ transmission type and a price range would be nice :) )
-C&L high flow intake package
-SLP longtubes
-SLP xpipe with high flow cats
-SLP powerflow catback (i like the quiet cruise and the aggressive climb)
-Mac CAI
-Underdrive pullies
-Short throw shifter
-MGW Pony shifter knob
-Stage 2 Dual Friction centerforce clutch
-Diablo chip
-BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW Meaty Front Tires
-El Cheapo Khumos on the back that are SOMEHOW capable of 13.7s bald and 14.1 new

INCLUDED EXTERIOR
-17X9 Cobra-r chrome rims
-Cervinis Cobra-r Hood
-New Stock style rear spoiler
-Stainless steel Mustang rear bumper insert

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heh, thanks.

just under 72000 Miles
Its a 5-spd Coupe

Inside it also has the following

Flip up touch screen head unit which includes
-NAVIGATION
-RADIO
-DVD
-CD

Stereo includes
-BOSTON ACOUSTICS SPEAKERS BUMPED BY A JL-AUDIO 300/4 AMP
-2 JL-AUDIO SUBWOOFERS BUMPED BY A 500/1 AMP

It also comes with a nice looking interior trim package

All in all it can be a VERY LOUD and crystal clear stereo system and it makes for killer surround sound if a movie is on.

I'm asking for $10,500 O.B.O.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts