Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Is the bottom part vinyl? If so, remove that, leave the blackout panel gloss, and tint your tail lights. If the bottom part is paint then do the blackout panel in flat black and tint your tail lights.

Lol sorry, I just think tinted tail lights go perfectly with blackout panels on most colors :yes

·
Registered
530 Posts
i prefer matte black over gloss any day!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
this is exactly what i planned to do with my car! but not anymore. at least for now... but your bottom black area looks painted and matte. if so, paint the deck panel matte.

all i can say is you should go here and check out their stuff. they might have a gloss graphic for the lower area. and i suggest tinting your tail lights in some way. i was gonna honeycomb. ALSO, get the black mustang letters from american muscle. do that and tint the lights and choose gloss or matte (choose matte WAY better) and your car's ass will look hotter than hell.

EDIT: Here is the site. woopsie! https://www.rockymountaingraphics.com/products/products.asp?category=1&subcategory=2&size=0&search=&page=

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
another f'ing blackout panel thread lol...if it wasn't for this and which exhaust is better...along with how can i get 300hp...the v6 section would be dead

that being said..either gloss or flat...both would look fine. i've done both and i don't dislike either.

btw...if you use vinyl just get your own from a sign shop...alot cheaper then rocky mountain graphics

1 - 7 of 7 Posts