Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom went for a routine mammogram two weeks ago, the called her last week because they wanted to do another. Well they did it and now they want to do a biopsy. I literally just found out, and its killing me because thats my mama... They have a lot going on right now with running the rentals, and opening up a dealership but to add the stress of the unknown and to be something like this is horrid, my brother takes stuff a lot harder emotionally wise (I could image hes a wreck right now just thinking about it), and I take it harder in stress, my dad just looked horrible he just spent almost 2 hours in the gym for stress release.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
don't drive yourself crazy worrying about it brotato. take things as they come

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Lots of advancements and focus on breast cancer these days. I've had two aunts so far go through it and succeed. Try to stay hopeful. Just make sure she follows the advice of medical professionals.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Sending prayers. Thankfully breast cancer is very treatable now a days. Wishing your family the best of luck.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all, she goes Thursday im not sure when the results will be back?

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Lots of advancements and focus on breast cancer these days. I've had two aunts so far go through it and succeed. Try to stay hopeful. Just make sure she follows the advice of medical professionals.
Sending prayers. Thankfully breast cancer is very treatable now a days. Wishing your family the best of luck.
Both of these.

All the funding for breast cancer over the years really pushed advancement in treatments.

What was a death sentence 30 years ago is very, very survivable.

Just a quick look at the numbers, there is a 99% chance survival rate if it's caught only in the breasts.

Be strong for your family and keep those numbers in your mind. It's easier on everyone.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Both of these.

All the funding for breast cancer over the years really pushed advancement in treatments.

What was a death sentence 30 years ago is very, very survivable.

Just a quick look at the numbers, there is a 99% chance survival rate if it's caught only in the breasts.

Be strong for your family and keep those numbers in your mind. It's easier on everyone.
Thanks Austin, tomorrow is the day, but on some good news, the state called them today about their dealers license to come to an inspection and they passed with flying colors and said the license should be finalized next week! So some good news came to us this week!

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
**** i forgot, but thank God, everything came out perfect. my wife was calling and texting me every 10 min asking and I was calling my mom non stop. but no cancer no worries!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts