Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you guys think of it? my friend has got it on his 05 6er and it looks pretty sick. anyone think its to ricer?

·
Premium Member
14,581 Posts
what do you guys think of it? my friend has got it on his 05 6er and it looks pretty sick. anyone think its to ricer?
this is gonna turn into a neon hating thread...i dont think it looks bad, but its pretty pointless considering you can really never have it on. its on my car, but prolly hasnt been turned on in years.

·
Registered
990 Posts
i like neons for the inside, not so much the outside. however ive seen a couple new edge 6ers here in cs and they look ok, but its like thats all they have done to their cars so it does look kinda rice in that way, but if done right i would say it would look good

·
MM's Official Lucifer
4,081 Posts
Yeah, if you buy the cheap advanced auto neon tubes and stick them underneath where you can still see the tube, it looks disgusting. Full kits that are installed properly CAN look good for show. I've never been a fan of underglow being on while driving on the street, its like "hey look at me!" and as said, is normally the biggest mod that said car has, so it screams lame. I think its much more of a show only type mod, and if matched to the car right it can look good.

·
Premium Member
14,581 Posts
Yeah, if you buy the cheap advanced auto neon tubes and stick them underneath where you can still see the tube, it looks disgusting. Full kits that are installed properly CAN look good for show. I've never been a fan of underglow being on while driving on the street, its like "hey look at me!" and as said, is normally the biggest mod that said car has, so it screams lame. I think its much more of a show only type mod, and if matched to the car right it can look good.
its my major mod :shiftyeyes

·
Registered
900 Posts
I have them, but its only been turned on once since i installed them.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Guys neon is lame on ricers now too! ITs pretty much for 16yr olds b-day present and real popular with hispanics around here.

I am not just being arrogant here, but I seriously would not ride in a car with neon on.

Leave neon lights to the bars and carnivals where it belongs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts