·
Registered
1,488 Posts
RIP

:usa

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
its kinda hard to watch the videos of that, seeing ppl jump from those buildings,having no choice,either burn or jump..... the hardest choice in there life...its hard to watch

·
Super Moderator
39,159 Posts
My heart goes out to all those affected by the cowardly acts of terror committed on this day 7 years ago. May the carpet fliers who are responsible forever burn in hell.

·
The Hammer
14,288 Posts
u know it's sad........ ask anyone what they were doing that day, where they where, what they felt when they found out.... and they'll give you a detailed description that can turn ur insides...

No One in America will ever forget what happened 7 years ago

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
u know it's sad........ ask anyone what they were doing that day, where they where, what they felt when they found out.... and they'll give you a detailed description that can turn ur insides...

No One in America will ever forget what happened 7 years ago
I was in 6th grade in my homeroom class when it happened. We were sitting there listening to the teacher talk about what we're going to be doing for our next homeroom party and then one of the assistant principals came in the room and told our teacher to turn it on the news, a plane just crashed into the WTC. I didnt really know what she was talking about until he turned it on. My heart dropped, and my stomach sunk. It made me think back in 1995 of the Oklahoma City Bombing since im from there. I was scared and confused of what to think and if anyone i knew was there. I will never forget.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
i was in 7th grade and my dad was on a plane to new york at that specific time...i burst into tears cuz his phone was off and i just kept calling and crying with no answer, most terrible feeling in my life besides when my mom was diagnosed

·
Registered
392 Posts

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
what a sad day. we will remember but you want to knwo what is really sad? the fact that none of the news stations today are going to show any of the actual coverage of the planes hitting or anything like that. they think it upsets people which is true, but it brings out the best in people. this is our history just like pearl harbor. we need to look back at it all the time and remember the reason we are fighting now. rip to all those who died on that terrible day.

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
This is a day that should never be forgotton, when our lives suddenly stopped for 24 hrs watching the news and hearing what people think happend. That day our nation was striked with terror and we all felt the pain from this tragic attack. That day we lost family,friends and loved ones who had a place in our hearts and a spot in our life. That day three of our nations planes went down in the name of the Karan and 72 virgins there god promised them. That day our nations Fire,rescue and police did everything they could 2 do to save peoples lives.That day we could never forget because it is 1 of the worst days our nation has ever seen. This short segment was in LOVING MEMORY of all of our Family,Friends,Loved ones and our Police and Fire Fighters that lost there lives in a fight for survival to save lives and keep there own, Thank You and God Bless this Country that we live in.

·
Super Moderator
14,581 Posts
this is one thing too...when anyone says we go out in the fight against terror and say its a waste of our time and money, this is what they need to remember, they need to remember when we were attacked and remember the people who died for no reason bc terrorists. it burns me up when people say that.

never forget 9/11 :usa

1 - 20 of 33 Posts