Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never thought I'd want to sell my mustang. I got this Mustang as my first car when I turned 15 (currently 18). (2004 Mustang GT 40th Anniversary DSG) Love this car with a passion! I've always been into the Mustangs and always will be. (2004 SVT cobra will always be my favorite :) ) I'm just ready to try something new! I'm really into the F150s 4x4 I'm already looking around and I plan on getting one in the next few months. I plan on modding it myself (Lift Kit, Tires, Rims, Exhaust, etc.) I'm just wondering what you think my car is worth. I will give all the mods, etc.

Car has 95,000 miles on it. No problems at all with the car. Car is very well maintained!

Black housing headlights
Tinted Tail lights
Intake
Black bullitt rims
315s sumitomo tires on the rear
2004 Cobra front bumper with chin spoiler
Polished Chrome trim for interior
Flowmaster 40s with 3 and half inch tips
Clarion NX501 Touch Screen radio (built in Nav)

Thats pretty much all!

(I don't have any recent pictures with the black housing headlights)

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Pull the mods and sell independently. You won't see a dime for them unless you find the guy that just has to have your car the way it sits - tends to be unlikely.

What MY f150 are you after? I just borrowed an eco boost twin 2011 from a friend to lug around a few items and I gotta say I was absolutely impressed with the truck as a whole. It tugs **** effortlessly and that I did not expect.

·
Torchin tires...
2,206 Posts
Yeah if you have stock bumper, wheels, and radio i would definitely put those back on the car. Bumper is worth 600 easily especially to another DSG car. Is it a 5 speed? if so hows the clutch? People get scared off easily if the clutch is bad, or they'll lowball the hell out of the car. From what im used to around here anyways (Massachusetts area) That car would be sold fairly quickly in the $6-7k range. If its an auto, a little lower

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I want that front bumper! lol

·
Still slow.
8,738 Posts
You'll regret it coming from someone who owns a jeep and a mustang. Jeeps are fun in the shitty weather and in mud and what not, but nothing beats a nice day with the windows down listening to music cruising in the stang. By the way, if you're getting a 4x4 get something with a shorter wheel base.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts