but if i get a cowl im goin at least 4 inches and maybe 5

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
i think 4 is plenty big enough

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
yeah probly so....i really wish i knew some guys around here with some bigger cowled stangs so i could sit inside it to get an idea of the visual......if anybody reads this with a big cowl....post some pics of what it looks like from the drivers seat

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
I've seen some mustangs with the cervini's 4 inch cowl. It looks more like 3.5" and is definitely streetable. Anything more and you'd better be really good at judging corners and parking lots...lol

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
IMO i like that 5" incher from that guy with the green LX posted a week ago..i want that..my tach is in the way anyways..so might as well take out another 25% of my windshield visability..haha

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
yeah probly so....i really wish i knew some guys around here with some bigger cowled stangs so i could sit inside it to get an idea of the visual......if anybody reads this with a big cowl....post some pics of what it looks like from the drivers seat
mines 6" lol i dont like it, to tall for me i can throw some pics up of what it looks like from my point of view im 5"10 maybe 5"9

Its not bad but right turns suck lol

btw nice hood I love it, looks perfect hieght

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
mines 6" lol i dont like it, to tall for me i can throw some pics up of what it looks like from my point of view im 5"10 maybe 5"9

Its not bad but right turns suck lol

btw nice hood I love it, looks perfect hieght

yeah if you dont mind i would like to see it from drivers point of view

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
yeah if you dont mind i would like to see it from drivers point of view
+1 and if you really dont like it i'll buy it..im 6"1 so i'll deal..plus who cares about cornering..haha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts