Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So lovely story, some one throw a brick at my back window. and decided to waste half a bottle of beer on my car, along with the glass. They bust the brake light, and scratch the back window just a little. weak. So Anyone have ideas for some like led brake light or some better? why replace it when I can get a better one right? And windows...anyone know how much it'll cost to repair a good sized scrape and some other misc. rock chips? haha...Thanks for anyone helping!

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
uhh insurance, and if you know who did it sue the hell out of them

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
body shop. Deep chips are gonna need to be filled, primed, and the whole section painted/blended. That sucks man....id be head hunting right now rather than be on forums.

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
sounds like someone pissed someone off!
definitely go the insurance route if you have a low deductible. otherwise, ebay

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah...Well these kids have been screwin with my cars for the past two years. but of course the police will do nothing, and they always manage to completely disappear after it. I use to have a '75 Maverick. They kicked and dented the doors. then a year later, they slash the tires. I don't know where they hell they disappear to. And I'm pretty sure it's all because Some people called the cops on them when they tried to randomly jump me cuz I'm the new guy and they're a bunch of hardcore druggies. I of course had a baseball bat...new ground, unfamiliar people....never know who you'll run into. Well it came in handy. and they all got like 180 days in jail. And now I don't know where they are and if I do find them, I'm gunna beat the **** out of them....So anyway, thanks for the help, Idk if I want to go to my insurance for it...I already pay like 200 a month. And I can't afford much more. working at mcdonalds doesn't cut it. and no one's hiring. Sooo I think I'll hit up ebay then! haha. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
just a thought... but if they are mainly hitting the same area of the car, set a vidcam in it and cover it with a towel or somehing so that it isnt notecible... then set it to record at its slowest speed and then if thye come a mess with the car you have video proof of who it is, an when they did it as well as a possibly location where they came from and went. Just make sure the red recording light isnt visible, as well as the entire camera. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
People have absolutely no respect when it comes to other peoples belongings! You try to take care of what you have, whatever it may be and some jackass(s) in this case, ruin it. Revenge is never good but it sure makes you want to!!!:mad:
Sorry to hear about your misfortune.:no

·
Registered
304 Posts
you can get oem third brake light smoked or factory as well as led from american muscle. the led one is kinda expensive though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts