Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up the new toy the other day. Plans are to enjoy it this summer while I look for a clean notch for a good price for the motor to go in. A good friend who is professional machinist and motor builder put it together a couple years back but never ran it much. It has some good stuff...Mahle crank, oliver rods, diamond pistons, solid roller. It was built for boost but never had any put to it. Put down 510 at the crank when it was carbed. I ll find out if it lost any with the fuelie setup when I get it tuned in a couple weeks. Feels strong though....never had traction issues at 60+ before. :D. Any just had to share since my wife is sick of hearing about it.

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
Nice! You got yourself a solid engine if it put down 510 at the crank on low compression. What are the rest of the specs for the car/engine?

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
So you bought this with a 408 in it just so you can use the motor for a coupe? Either way, for some reason it looks like some good anal, but I usually hate verts. It's going to implode by the end of summer.

·
Come at me bro
3,135 Posts
yea! convertibles are pieces of ****!

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
lolz now only my shortblocks for sale and I might have it sold before its pulled

·
Registered
545 Posts
I just sold my vert with a blown aod for 1600 lol. Then I bought my 83 GT for 600. It needed floor pans and im welding in a new radiator core support but it has 2 trans 6 carbs (3 brand new holley 750 double pumpers in the box), 2 driveshaft loops, 3 crossmembers, and a buncha other stuff...

·
Come at me bro
3,135 Posts
lol! I have seen 4 carbs.. never saw 8
noob.

I have seen a v8 with 8 motorcycle carbs. supposedly made damn good power too, just ran like **** because you had to sinc the carbs together.

If I was at home I would find the picture. google that shizz if your interested.

·
Registered
109 Posts
408 in a vert, nice lolol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts